THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!
TO DO YOUR BOUDOIR SHOOT!!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!
OR IF YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE YOUR GIRL DO IT THIS IS THE YEAR!!!
SO WE ARE OFFERING SPECIALS FOR THIS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY WHERE LOVE AND SEXINESS COLLIDE....
CALL US FOR SOME INFO ON GETTING A SHOOT OR GETTING A GIFT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY FOR YOUR GIRL...
310 • 935 • 1000
It is always such a joy to shoot a wedding and this one was such a fun and joyful occasion that we wanted to share it with everyone!!
It was at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills which is always an amazing place to shot and the Bride and Groom were so in love and had been together for a very long time...
It was the coming together of two great cultures of Jewish, Israeli groom and a beautiful Latina beauty to make a mix of not only fabulous food and drink but the music was off
There were so many fabulous friends and family present and it was actually one of the most fun weddings I have ever shot!!
We had an amazing photo team and video team and the fabulous shesheshe wedding planner to the stars Kevin Lee was the Master of it all!!
Kevin's team was over the top amazing and sweet and right on with all that they did and the designs of the day from flowers to event coordination to ideas for a very elegant
and classy affair was full throttle...
Please enjoy the images from the wedding and see the love that we saw!!!
This is the year to celebrate yourself....After seeing all the images we took for our clients in 2016 we are convinced the very best way to do something amazing for yourself, make a lifetime of cherished pics, make a gift for your husband or boyfriend and bring back your sexy this year this I am convinced is the best way for a woman to feel fabulous about themselves!!!
So get those high heels and give us a call and ohhh yea...have the best year ever!!!!
Happy New Year....
Looking forward to seeing you do your boudoir shoot with this Los Angeles Boudoir Photographer!!!!
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
Buying a Christmas #gift can be tough. Especially for the guys to figure out something amazing for their girls!! And, if you’re not getting your loved one a Boudoir Café photo package, gifting can be even tougher. #giftsofryourgirl
Lucky for you – we have yet another wonderful #gift solution! (Which works perfectly in tandem with a Boudoir Café photo shoot…)
My lovely friend, Carla Vaz de Almeida, makes wonderful, hand-crafted shoes. Her company, Lisbon Shoemakers, is getting attention for its elegance (and its edge) in their one-of-a-kind creations. Like the Boudoir Café, Lisbon Shoemakers is creating a unique, quality and sexy name for itself in the fashion and beauty industry.
Carla knows that a pair of heels is about identity. When you look at a shoe you want, you can already see yourself wearing them. Shoes complete an outfit – and more importantly, they complete you. Whatever look you are going for (and whatever aesthetic you feel matches your soul), shoes are always the answer. And, especially for a Boudoir Café photo shoot, you want to be able to really feel yourself. No doubt, Carla’s shoes can be the answer for you.
Carla draws her inspiration from her home city of Lisbon, Portugal. Full of culture and tradition but also of light and innovation, the resemblance definitely reflects in her creations. When you put them on, you are sure to be an eye-catcher. Imagine, what you can look like with just those shoes on. I’m sure your hubby doesn’t mind that image.
The shoes take about six to nine days to complete, so order now to make sure you get your sexy boudoir gift in time!
So consider the perfect pair of boudoir shoes as a #gift this holiday season! They can be the perfect stocking stuffer addition to a Boudoir Café photo package.
Empower Yourself with a Boudoir/Portrait Photo Shoot
Society seems overloaded with images and ideas what it means to look perfect, sexy and beautiful. Just because you are not a size 2 or weigh a certain amount doesn’t make you any less beautiful than another person. Beauty is so much more than skin deep; it is our personalities, experiences, self-confidence and outlook on life that truly makes us beautiful.
While this concept is often easier said than done, there are many ways to feel beautiful again.
1. Sit up straight and walk with proper posture. There was a study done by the European Journal of Social Psychology that found subjects who sat up straight in their chairs were more confident. Think about it, if boosted confidence is a factor of feeling beautiful and slouching decreases confidence…you should stop slouching!
2. Find the things you love about yourself and focus on those features. When you draw attention away from your “flaws” and focus on your best attributes, you will see your own beauty easier than if you were to focus on your “flaws”. For the record, flaws are only flaws if you make them into something negative.
3. Smile. Yes, it is that easy! Professor Paul Ekman PhD, at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, showed that smiling lifts the muscles around your eyes and lips, which will make you look younger. It also creates a “ripple-effect” where you brain gets a mood boost from the muscle contractions and that boost only increases as people smile back at you. You cannot argue with science…and don’t forget, a smile looks good on everyone!
4. Have a photo shoot for yourself. No, you aren’t conceited in wanting a sexy boudoir shoot for yourself; in fact you’re showing your inner strength and confidence. If you are less than confident in your appearance, make it known to your boudoir or portrait photographer. When discussing poses and settings, talk about your feelings regarding your appearance with your photographer, we are professionals trained to bring inner beauty and sex appeal out in photos and accentuate the outer beauty’s best attributes. Boudoir shoots and glamour shots are a good idea because it allows you to see the angles and views of yourself that you can’t normally see. When you see every inch of yourself in your boudoir and glamour pictures, you can love every inch of yourself.
5. Surround yourself with positive people. You are the company you keep, and if you surround yourself with people who constantly criticize their own looks and appearances, you’ll do the same to yourself. Spend time with people who are confident with their bodies and how they look and you will follow suit.
Feeling beautiful takes effort, but it’s worth it. When you feel beautiful, you’ll love yourself more and when you love yourself, your life becomes more positive. Happy and positive people are not only more successful, but they live longer too. So, embrace who you are, embrace your outer appearance and most of all, accept the things you cannot change with open arms.
Book your shoot today and realize how baeutiful you really are. That is what we hear over and over again from clients that having the shoot helped them feel sooooo great on so many levels!!! Whether you are an actress, an mother, an accountant, a lawyer, a doctor you owe it to yourself to come and do this for yourself!!!